Be sure to scroll all the way down for Before pics.
Add your Comments to let me know you were here!
Sunday, December 3, 2006
Company Holiday Party
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! Thanks for the comments on bumping up the veggies and water...I realize I haven't really been doing any extra (free) foods! Oh, by the way this is noodles from the JC boards :)
Based on your comments, I think I'm going to stay on 1200 + free foods for now (you're right, eat enough veggies and it should quell my non-emotional hunger) and only if I don't lose weight with that will I consider bumping it up.
Also, you look great! Great pics and what a transformation from before!
You look absolutely stunning! I'm afraid I've fallen off the JC wagon this week in a major way (if I were a heroin addict instead of addicted to food, I'd be naked in the gutter tonight). Your latest pictures have inspired me to toss out that box of chocolates and get started again tomorrow! -- Bella
Hi Lou You look fantastic!!!! Great pictures! I haven't been around the JC board much lately. I'm still losing slowly. Down to 174 but have been mostly working on maintaining and getting regular exercise. I'lve been running 6 days a week and doing pilates 3-4 times a week. It's working pretty well. I've lost about 10-12 pounds since end of August. Hope to hear from you soon! clargirl (clargirl00@yahoo.com)
Hi Lou You look fantastic!!!! Great pictures! I haven't been around the JC board much lately. I'm still losing slowly. Down to 174 but have been mostly working on maintaining and getting regular exercise. I'lve been running 6 days a week and doing pilates 3-4 times a week. It's working pretty well. I've lost about 10-12 pounds since end of August. Hope to hear from you soon! clargirl (clargirl00@yahoo.com)
Joined Jenny Craig Feb 2003 at 250 pounds and a size 20/22. Reached my goal weight of 170 Jan 2004 (size 10/12). As of 12/1/2007, back on JC to lose 15 more.
5 comments:
Hi! Thanks for the comments on bumping up the veggies and water...I realize I haven't really been doing any extra (free) foods! Oh, by the way this is noodles from the JC boards :)
Based on your comments, I think I'm going to stay on 1200 + free foods for now (you're right, eat enough veggies and it should quell my non-emotional hunger) and only if I don't lose weight with that will I consider bumping it up.
Also, you look great! Great pics and what a transformation from before!
You look absolutely stunning! I'm afraid I've fallen off the JC wagon this week in a major way (if I were a heroin addict instead of addicted to food, I'd be naked in the gutter tonight). Your latest pictures have inspired me to toss out that box of chocolates and get started again tomorrow!
-- Bella
Hi Lou
You look fantastic!!!! Great pictures! I haven't been around the JC board much lately. I'm still losing slowly. Down to 174 but have been mostly working on maintaining and getting regular exercise. I'lve been running 6 days a week and doing pilates 3-4 times a week. It's working pretty well. I've lost about 10-12 pounds since end of August.
Hope to hear from you soon!
clargirl (clargirl00@yahoo.com)
Hi Lou
You look fantastic!!!! Great pictures! I haven't been around the JC board much lately. I'm still losing slowly. Down to 174 but have been mostly working on maintaining and getting regular exercise. I'lve been running 6 days a week and doing pilates 3-4 times a week. It's working pretty well. I've lost about 10-12 pounds since end of August.
Hope to hear from you soon!
clargirl (clargirl00@yahoo.com)
Wow! You look 15 years Younger after losing the weight...Very inspiring :)
~melissa
Post a Comment